Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Veterans Day!

Be sure you thank a Veteran...

Yeah, yeah, its my birthday too, but Veterans have done much more for us than I have. So wish me a happy birthday if you must, but more importantly thank a Veteran for their service to our(their) country.

I am sure they would appreciate it. Unfortunately, I don't think they get thanked enough.

We should thank them everyday, not just 2 or 3 specific days out of the year... Thank them for the sacrifices they've made. Thank them for their protection of our freedoms that we take for granted so easily. Thank them for the dangers that they've encountered and prevailed over on our account.

Just thank them...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! your blog is so right. Gregg has some friends that are overseas now & haven't seen their families in an extremely long time....those are the hardest sacrifices a soldier pays, next to giving their life. I hope you had a good day! love you!

becca